Have you heard house or car flipping? The answer is definitely yes. In general, flipping is a huge business. Flipping is buying and reselling something at a higher price. It also the same applied with website flipping. Website flipping means buying and selling websites. Many Internet Entrepreneurs also build a profitable website business out of scratch and later on sell it for a great profit.
To give more description about website flipping is as follows. You bought a domain for $100 and get the ownership of the domain. Once become a verified owner of the domain, and you prepare certain structure and improvement within the website. Then, basically, the website is ready to sell it. When you sell it you may ask for $150 or more for the same domain. Once you successfully sell the domain, you make a profit of around $50 or more.
Can you really make money from this? Yes! It’s possible. Since domain flipping is actually buying a domain and selling it at a higher price, it’s obviously a very profitable business. Website flipping is the new way for making money and it has huge potential. There are at least over 47,450,000 new domains are registered each year, and an additional 42,625,000 are transferred to new owners. That’s exactly 90,075,000 customers waiting every year to spend their money!
Basic steps that you can do to start flipping website are as follows.
- Choose your Niche: Firstly you need to find out your passion and choose your niche about which you are passionate to write all the day. The website needs regularly to be filled with articles on the topic that align with your domain.
- Purchase a Domain Name. Once you choose a Niche, purchase a domain name from GoDaddy.com. It is advisable that you need to be careful in selecting a domain name. It is recommended to use the name within the domain that contains some kind of highly searched key phrase in it.
- Buy a Web Host Plan. Select a good web hosting plan for your website business and link your domain name with the web host.
- Buy a Web Host Plan. Decide a good web hosting plan for your website business and link your domain name with the web host.
- Put Google AdSense code on your website or an affiliate link from Clickbank, Amazon affiliates or Commission Junction.
- Start posting unique, quality and information rich content on your website. The content should be written in such a manner that it should add some kind of value in the life of your target market. Useful and informative contents are required to gain credibility from your audience.
- Do SEO and social media marketing for your website to drive more web traffic. It is also recommended to use also Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to market your website very well.
- Highly Targeted Web Traffic + A Product means Sales and sales mean money. Once your website starts making a good amount of income every month from AdSense or Affiliate sales, then it is time to sell your website.
- The highest bidder will be the new owner of your web property. Finalize the deal and accept the payment from the buyer.
- Transfer your Domain name in the name of the buyer. The buyer will take a control over your website.
Where to sell and to advertise website to sell? There are many online marketplaces that provide services for people who buy and sell websites.